Sweets from Heaven?

Sweets from Heaven?
Sugar is our worst nightmare!

Tuesday 22 April 2014

PHASE 3 Days 36-40 The Makers Diet

Days 36-40 - Well, we have now completed The Makers Diet and have just spent the Easter weekend away camping with no problems, and I can say my Gastritis is healed!  Thank you God! We have had to eat fish n chips and chips on more than one occasion even a piece of birthday cake, I have had no reactions to the wheat or the fat, although the scales might argue that one!
We want to carry on as we both still have weight to lose and apart from that we don't want to fill our bodies with the toxins and indigestible foods and be back in the same place in the future. It has been a journey of discovering about health and what we need to live right but not just from Jordan's book as I scoured the internet too and have found a wealth of information about sprouting and fermenting etc.  I have yet to make a satisfactory bread recipe but as I said before that's going to be practise.  I have decided that I will finish the wheat I have at home and then buy sprouted flour for time saving or a proper mill for grinding as its a chore and a long one in the coffee grinder.
I may still report on our progress from time to time but would fully recommend The Makers Diet for healing any digestive disorder and recommend it for any illness, it can't do you any harm to try and people have claimed to be healed of cancer, diabetes and all sorts of other disorders.
Be blessed and healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment