Sweets from Heaven?

Sweets from Heaven?
Sugar is our worst nightmare!

Thursday 3 April 2014

PHASE 2 Day 24 of The Makers Diet

Day 24 - Well! doing okay.  Dont feel like iv'e lost any more weight, or that my health has improved anymore at the moment, but then I guess we don't know what's going on on the inside of us.  Thinking Im going to have to change my diet slightly to include more vegetables at breakfast or fruit and yoghurt instead of my usual eggs, mushrooms and tomato which has now been enhanced with a beef or turkey sausage if we can find some without pork in.  Made some flax crackers last night.  My dehydrator is clearly not working so I have had to send it back and order another one which should be here before the weekend.  Lunch yesterday was a brunch so dinner was a lamb steak coated in herbs and served with a stir fry of veg and beansprouts.  I will put the recipe on here for my flax crackers, these were dried in the oven which actually I think turned out okay.  They could have done with a little more drying time but it got to midnight so I just left them in a hot oven to dry overnight.  When I woke they were a bit soft still but crispy on the ends and crispy enough to eat.  Treated myself to a hot chocolate made with bourneville 100% cocoa only and coconut milk, sweetened with a little maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment