Sweets from Heaven?

Sweets from Heaven?
Sugar is our worst nightmare!

Sunday 6 April 2014

PHASE 2 Days 25 to 28 The Makers Diet

Days 25 to 28 - Been working hard which has made it difficult to blog but also difficult to diet. Have missed meals which hasn't really done us any harm.  Need to up my intake of fruit and veg I think, they say you get use to a food after 2 weeks of eating it, but I'm still struggling with my salad and veggies, eating them but not in vast quantities.  Still suffering with some gas and nausea although again! I didn't listen to myself and had another hot chocolate with goats milk. Its the goats milk that seems to do it. So, I made my own almond milk and have used that on day 28 so I'm going to have to give that a couple of weeks and see if there's any improvement.  Have been wondering whether I needed to go organic for quicker health improvement but just too expensive.  Will have to give myself time.  My hydrator has finally arrived in working order and all my grains arrived too.  My rye sourdough starter has been brewing for 50 hours at time of blogging so will soon be ready to make bread.  My wheat grain has been soaking overnight hoping to make sprouted tortillas either today or tomorrow if they're ready.  We now move onto phase 3 of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment