Sweets from Heaven?

Sweets from Heaven?
Sugar is our worst nightmare!

Thursday 10 April 2014

PHASE 3 Day 31 The Makers Diet

Day 31 - Well tasted the sourdough for breakfast and all I can say it its not my cup of tea, not rye sourdough anyway.  Could possibly eat it with smoked meats and other strong tastes but not on its own, slice thinly.  Lunch was a sweet potato jacket with cheese again, (my favourite at the moment).  Dinner was a roast lamb shank with roast sweet and normal potatoes, but not too many, cabbage and cauliflour served in a mint gravy made with lamb stock.  Having a go at making souerkraut which seems to be relatively easy but will take a while.  Discovered some facts about Apple Cider Vinegar, very very good for the digestive system, some people also claiming that it had healed them taking it daily.  So I have a bottle with the mother so have bought some organic apples to day to make some apple juice and am going to make my own with the mother from the bottle I have.  More weight loss for me and hubby, it still seems to vary but seem to be down another 3/4lbs.  Hubby down about another 5lbs.  Feeling better slowly off of the milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment