Sweets from Heaven?

Sweets from Heaven?
Sugar is our worst nightmare!

Tuesday 8 April 2014

PHASE 3 Day 29 The Makers Diet

Day 29- No breakfast today, got up late but snatched a piece of coconut bread before I went out. Lunch was large portabello mushrooms stuffed with mincemeat and topped with cheese served with small salad. Dinner was a homemade chicken Saag curry with a small portion of brown rice, was very nice to have something different.  My sourdough starter was ready just before bed so made up the dough and letting it rest again now until tomorrow when I can hopefully bake it.  My grain is slowly sprouting so that should be ready by the morning to try making tortillas.  Feeling better when I'm off milk so sticking off that for now until I heal fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment